Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Just Keepin it Going

So, I didn't really make any progress last week(week of March 13) due to a college interview in Florida, but I did successfully cultivate more cancer cell spheroids. These have grown as normal, and we are tracking their growth as their size increases. Again, the SeaHorse project, which measures metabolic processes, is delayed, because of TGen schedules, but is scheduled to begin next week. As the SeaHorse project begins, I will give more detailed updates as to how it works.

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read more about the SeaHorse project starting next week. Does the SeaHorse project directly relate to your personal research project or is it an external affair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The SeaHorse project is the next stage of my experiment, because measuring the cells' metabolism is necessary for judging it. The blogs describe how the SeaHorse has been delayed 2 weeks in a row for scheduling issues, but it should begin shortly.

      Delete
    2. Ok, I got it. Thank you for clarifying!

      Delete